Special Message: Judgment on the City of Evil
Special Message from Prophetess Hadagah:
Shophetim/Judges_6:21 '"And the Messenger of יהוה put forth the end of the staff that was in His hand, and touched the meat and the unleavened bread. And fire went up out of the rock and consumed the meat and the unleavened bread. And the Messenger of יהוה went from his sight."
Evil is judged, evil has been judged, and evil will forever be judged!
“Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no evil.” (Divrei haYamim Alef/1 Chron. 16:22)
Hell awaits the devil and all his servants. The fire is excited - dancing and waiting - for the engulfing of the devil and all his evil servants. They shall all burn!
The fire is an unquenchable fire - it burns forever!
YAHUAH will visit all the practitioners of evil. Every evil doer of witchcraft and sorcery will be judged, and there is no hope for the wicked.
Evil will and has met its fate. Sudden destruction will come on all who even think of destroying the people of Elohim the Most High!
Persecution now comes to the Oppressor. The hole they dug, they shall fall into. That day has come! This Judgment is activated, just look around and see!
Do not be a servant of evil or darkness. Come to the light before it is too late!
Imagine being programmed to move constantly, but never able to stop and rest; Or weeping because of a sadness that can't be shaken; or having no will to do anything but suffer. This is Hell below.
There is no relief and there is no soothing - a constant crying with no help! An eternal thirst with no water to quench!
To escape this judgment one must completely repent - turn from serving evil to serving YAH and only YAH!
This is a warning: Hell is a real place, and it is filled with many! Billions of souls are in this place. You do NOT want to go there. But if you do evil, even in your heart, it is the place you will be sent!
Today is the day to change!
(1) Because יהוה has compassion on Ya’aqob, and shall again choose Yisra’el, and give them rest in their own land. And the strangers shall join them, and they shall cling to the house of Ya’aqob.
(2) And peoples shall take them and bring them to their own place. And the house of Yisra’el shall possess them for servants and female servants in the land of יהוה. And they shall make captives of their captors, and rule over their oppressors.
(3) And it shall be, in the day יהוה gives you rest from your sorrow, and from your trouble and the hard service in which you were made to serve,
(4) that you shall take up this proverb against the sovereign of Babel, and say, “How the oppressor has ceased, the gold-gatherer ceased!
(5) " [YAHUAH] has broken the staff of the wrong, the sceptre of the rulers,
(6) he who struck the people in wrath with ceaseless blows, he who ruled the nations in displeasure, is persecuted and no one restrains.
(7) “All the earth is at rest and at peace, they shall break forth into singing.
(8) “Even the cypress trees rejoice over you, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, ‘Since you were cut down, no woodcutter has come up against us.’
(9) “She’ol from beneath is excited about you, to meet you at your coming; it stirs up the dead for you, all the chief ones of the earth; it has raised up from their thrones all the sovereigns of the nations.
(10) “All of them respond and say to you, ‘Have you also become as weak as we? Have you become like us?
(11) Your arrogance has been brought down to She’ol, and the sound of your stringed instruments; the maggot is spread under you, and worms cover you.’
(12) “How you have fallen from the heavens, O Helel, son of the morning! You have been cut down to the ground, you who laid low the nations!
(13) “For you have said in your heart, ‘Let me go up to the heavens, let me raise my throne above the stars of El, and let me sit in the mount of appointment on the sides of the north;
(14) let me go up above the heights of the clouds, let me be like the Most High.’
(15) “But you are brought down to She’ol, to the sides of the pit.
(16) “Those who see you stare at you, and ponder over you, saying, ‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook reigns,
(17) who made the world as a wilderness and destroyed its cities, who would not open the house of his prisoners?’
(18) “All the sovereigns of the nations, all of them, were laid in esteem, everyone in his own house;
(19) but you have been thrown from your burial-site like an abominable branch, like the garment of those who are killed, thrust through with a sword, who go down to the stones of the pit, like a trampled corpse.
(20) “You are not joined with them in the burial-place, for you have destroyed your land and killed your people. Let the seed of evil-doers never be mentioned.
(21) “Prepare his children for slaughter, because of the crookedness of their fathers, lest they rise up and possess the land, and fill the face of the world with cities.”
(22) “And I shall rise up against them,” declares יהוה of hosts, “and shall cut off from Babel the name and remnant, and offspring and descendant,” declares יהוה.
(23) “And I shall make it a possession for the porcupine, and marshes of muddy water; and shall sweep it with the broom of destruction,” declares יהוה of hosts.
(24) [YAHUAH] of hosts has sworn, saying, “Truly, as I have planned, so shall it be; and as I have purposed, so it stands:
(25) “To break Ashshur in My land, and tread him down on My mountains. And his yoke shall be removed from them, and his burden removed from their shoulders.
(26) “This is the counsel that is counselled for all the earth, and this is the hand that is stretched out over all the nations.
(27) “For יהוה of hosts has counselled, and who annuls it? And His hand that is stretched out, who turns it back?”